The TrailReady base front bumper is only 80 lbs. It's designed for maximum approach angle with lower frame protection bar. Heavy duty shackle mounts are the rule. This bumper will accept all winch brands from 6000 to 9500lbs.
Why Choose TrailReady?
You can buy cheaper, but you can’t buy better per TrailReady. Many of the features listed below are specific to TrailReady products.
Why choose TrailReady? After a decade of service, TrailReady knows what works.
- Material - TrailReady bumpers feature 3/16" winch and chassis mount sub frames with 1/8" outer wings.
- Weight – Optimized strength to weight – base bumpers approximately 80 lbs
- Winch capacity – bumpers are designed for winches up to 9500 lbs pulling power with standard 4 ½"x 10"bolt pattern.
- Powdercoat – The best double coat. Full sandblast, acid etch, primer coat, and top coat. Mini-tex black is a semi-flat lightly textured finish.
- D-ring mounts designed for 1" shaft shackles
- Light ports – Universal fitment for most 4" lights - typical post mounts
- Mounting –Frame Mounts are independent from bumper allowing adjustment up and down and side to side for a perfect fit every time
- Styling – Aggressive compact shape. As small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity. Soft, rolled edges compliment OEM styling.