Do you want to mount a shade awning to your vehicle but have the problem of the vehicle being so low that it makes the awning impractical? Rhino-Rack has developed the Dome 1300 Awning that provides extra height to the awning giving you the head clearance you want and need.
Not only can this awning be mounted to either side of your vehicle, it can be mounted to the back of it too! This feature provides weather protection when accessing the rear of the vehicle and perfect for tailgating at events such as the NFL.
Made from the same heavy duty rip-stop polycotton fabric as our other quality awnings, this means that it is weather proof and is UV50+ protected.
The roof domes up to offers extra head room underneath the awning, provides tailgate and also means that it has superior water run off in wet conditions as it will not collect water and sag under the water weight.
The awning covers a large space opening out to 8.2ft x 7.9ft and stands well over 6.6ft depending on the vehicle you mount it to. Like the range of Rhino-Rack awnings, The Dome 1300 Awning is quick to set up and easy to use.
- Can mount to both sides of the vehicle as well as the rear
- Provides extra head clearance
- Large 8.2ft x 7.9ft coverage
- Made from rip-stop polycotton which is tough, weather/water proofed, mould resistant and UV50+ protected
- Quick to set up and easy to use
- Out of the box you will receive: 1x awning, 2x guy ropes, 2x vertical poles, 2x support poles
- 1 year warranty
Tips: Wash and clean the vehicle roof racks prior to installation and avoid setting up the awning in high winds.