The Galaxy DX 939 is perfect for the CB user who wants the full features available on Galaxy radios, but doesn't need SSB. This radio really has it all, including an extended three-year warranty. The prominent five-digit frequency counter will help you fine-tune frequencies. A StarLite backlit faceplate illuminates all lettering, making the radio safe and easy to operate at night. The oversize, easy-to-read meter measures modulation, power and SWR, and is illuminated for easy night viewing. The 939 also includes an end-of-transmission roger beep, variable output power, RF gain, PA, high-SWR alert, mic gain, talk back and automatic SWR calibration for simpler antenna tuning. To see how the DX 939 stacks up to other Galaxy radios, please see this Galaxy Feature Comparison Chart.
|Model / SKU:
||Most commonly used with semis, pick-ups and other vehicles with ample room for mounting a full-sized radio. Not recommended for industrial or high-impact use.
||Public Address, Backlit Display, Built-in SWR
||Dynamike Boost, High SWR Indicator, Noise Reduction (NB/ANL), RF Gain
||Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with "U" mounting bracket to any flat surface.
||Radio and microphone
Mounting bracket and screws
Owners manual (Download Manual)
||7-7/8" W x 9-1/4" D x 2-1/8" H
Galaxy's newly released DX 939 is its top-of-the-line standard CB (non-SSB) radio. Some of the most attractive features include a three-year warranty, five-digit frequency readout, blue digital display, roger beep and a StarLite backlit faceplate.
- Five-Digit Frequency Display - See exactly which frequency you're on
- StarLite Illuminated Display - Makes night operation safe and easy
- Blue Digital Readout - Blue display really makes this radio stand out
- Roger Beep - End of transmission is easily confirmed
- Analog S/RF/SWR/Mod meter - Power and SWR meters both built in
- Talk-Back Feature - Hear your voice through the speaker while transmitting
- Variable Power Output - Control the power of your transmission signal
- High-SWR Alert - Alerts you to potentially damaging SWR levels
- Automatic SWR Circuit - Automatically calibrates the SWR meter
- PA Capabilities - Use your CB as a public address system with an added speaker
- Mic Gain Control - Adjust mic transmission strength for optimal quality and power
- RF Gain Control - Control receiving sensitivity to pull in or block out faint signals
- Display Dimmer - Control the brightness of your backlit display
- ANL - Filters out engine noise and improves sound quality
- Dimensions - 7-7/8" W x 9-1/4" D x 2-1/8" H
- Warranty - Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE:Galaxy requires customers to ship all radios needing repair or warranty work directly to the manufacturer (Galaxy) after purchase. Due to this policy, we are unable to accept returns on Galaxy radios
Radio and microphone
Mounting bracket and screws