New for Spring 2015, the BlackVue dual-lens DR750LW-2CH is the next big offering from industry-leader BlackVue. Now offering 1080p full HD video from both the front AND rear cameras
as well as a 4" LCD touch-screen, there's pretty much nothing this dash cam can't do. This model offers most of the same features as the DR650GW-2CH
, but with higher video resolution from the rear camera, and the addition of a large touchscreen to the front camera module! Check out the feature list below.
The main highlights of the new DR750LW-2CH are:
- Front: 2.4MP Sony Exmor video sensor (1080p resolution)
- Rear: 2.0MP video sensor (also 1080p resolution)
- Large 4" touchscreen
- GPS is now an optional add-on
- Supports 64gb memory cards
The DR750LW-2CH is another premium design from BlackVue out of South Korea (home to Samsung, LG, etc). Beautifully-designed and constructed, this dash cam is nothing short of exceptional when compared to the wide variety of (often sub-par) dashcams available for sale today.
The DR750LW-2CH includes a secondary remote camera lens. This smaller camera provides the option of recording out the rear or side windows of your vehicle, or can even be pointed inside in an inconspicuous manner to record the occupants (for a Taxi or commercial vehicle, for example).
Download the BlackVue app for your Apple, Android, or Windows device (phone/tablet) and watch video wirelessly or transfer video files from your DR750LW-2CH to your device. Of course, this model also comes with software for your Windows or Mac to playback video and GPS position information as well.
For those of you who would prefer a screen on your dash cam for instant playback or verification of functionality, the DR750 delivers in spades! You get a large, clear, 4-inch LCD display, and did we mention it's also a touchscreen?? You *will* be impressed with this in-car camera system.
New for the DR750 is automatic temperature protection, if the unit gets too hot in the summer sun, it will automatically turn off in order to prevent being damaged by the heat. Also new is low-voltage protection for your car's battery! The DR750 will turn itself off if it detects the car battery is getting too low, so you don't become stranded due to a dead battery. Very nice! The voltage cut-off level is adjustable in the camera's menu.
The DR750LW-2CH offers 3 recording modes: emergency mode (recordings you 'tag' manually via the touchscreen), normal mode (always recording, as you drive around), and parking mode (recording while the car is parked and the engine is turned off). The DR750 is smart enough to detect when it is stationary and will automatically enter parking mode, where the DR750 cameras are monitoring constantly, but the only time videos are actually recorded to the memory card is if there is an impact or bump to the vehicle (detected via the built-in G-sensor), or if the motion-detection has been activated (recording based on movement in front of the camera lens). For parking mode, you either need to plug the DR750 into a cigarette lighter power outlet that is on even when the car is turned off, or use the Power Magic Pro which is an optional accessory that quickly integrates with your car's fuse box and will supply constant power to the 750 (while also ensuring your car battery does not drop too low). Get the BlackVue DR750LW-2CH and Power Magic Pro combo for ultimate protection and peace of mind!
Get a set of FREE fuse taps when you purchase both a BlackVue dash cam (any model) and a Power Magic Pro! These 'add-a-circuit' fuse taps make for installing the Power Magic Pro quick, easy, and painless, with no cutting or splicing of your vehicle wiring. Using fuse taps means no permanent modifications to the vehicle are necessary, keeping your manufacturer's warranty intact. Please specify your fuse type (Mini, Low-profile Mini, Micro2, or ATO/ATC) *OR* vehicle year, make, and model in the order comments if you would like us to include the fuse taps with your order.
Note: This model includes either a 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB memory card. You may choose the size above.
The DR750LW-2CH includes FREE priority ground shipping within the continental United States. Expedited shipping may be selected during checkout for an additional fee. International shipping is not available on this item.
Our favorite things about the DR750LW-2CH
- Dual-1080p recording. You asked for it, BlackVue delivered!
- Fancy touch screen and interface. Simply beautiful and fun to use!
- BlackVue apps are well-supported and available on all major mobile-computing platforms: Apple, Android, and even Windows
- Rear cam can be rotated 180 degrees or more. Rotate the camera to switch between recording outside and inside in 2 seconds flat..
- GPS position and speed logging is now optional, don't want GPS? No need to pay extra for it.
- Beautiful HD video from Sony Exmor video sensor, and clear audio recording.
- High-temperature and low-voltage cut-offs
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920x1080p 30 FPS (front), 1920x1080p 30 FPS (rear)
- 2.4MP Sony Exmor video sensor (front lens)
- 2.0MP video sensor (rear lens)
- Wired rear camera
- 4" (diagonal) LCD Touch Screen
- 146 degree viewing angle (front)
- 129 degree viewing angle (rear)
- Video file format: .MP4
- Video codec: H.264
- GPS logging (with optional external antenna)
- Motion Detection
- Low-light functionality
- Loop Recording
- Adjustable Exposure
- Audio Recording
- Date Stamp
- Auto Power-Off
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Day/Night Mode
- High-temperature protection
- Low-voltage protection
- Delayed Shutdown
- Certification: KC, FCC, CE, TELEC, RoHS, WEEE
- Interfaces: power
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD up to 64gb
- Includes Playback Software: Yes