FJ Cruisers do not require a switch panel. The sPOD switches and wire harness utilize the existing dash/console switch blanks giving a professional OEM appearance. Six multi-colored Contura switches are provided.
Each system includes the following:
All required mounting brackets and hardware.
Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators, two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO