FJ Cruiser Parts and Accessories
English  

More Information

07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD Cat-Back Exhaust System w/ Chrome Tip

$401.70

Meticulously engineered to be street-legal, while also delivering greater power and tuned for ideal resonance, the easy-to-install TRD cat-back exhaust system adds a distinctive edge to your vehicle. Features a stainless steel, TRD-logo-etched tip and side exit to maximize departure angle with a unique design that allows for a less restrictive exhaust path resulting in less back pressure—providing an impressive combination of increased horsepower and a deep, throaty growl.

Color: Chrome

Notes: Etched TRD logo.

This authentic TRD part fits the following vehicles:

• Toyota: FJ Cruiser 2007-2014

Shipping dimensions: 54" x 20" x 12" Weight: 42 lbs

• Model: PTR31-35070
  • Manufactured by: Toyota Racing Development

08/25/2014
Brett Collins
1 of 5 Stars
What a rip-off! The sound is barely noticeable. My exhaust shop said "I hope you didn't buy this for the sound because you'll barely notice a difference and the aluminized steel won't last nearly as long as the stock stainless steel system". If you want a fancy TRD chrome tip and you have $400 + shipping + installation burning a hole in your pocket,then this is the system for you. I got ripped off on my first purchase from PureFJCruiser. com. Respectfully submitted, Brett Collins.
06/15/2010
Nelson LiCalsi
5 of 5 Stars
Nice exhaust, easy install. Did it my self in my driveway. Not loud but not too low in drone. Just a nice little growl to the FJ's exhaust

Manufacturer Info

Have you seen ...

My Medic First Aid Kit
Pure Tundra Parts & Accessories