Baja Design's latest product is similar to the Stealth Light Bar, but with a few additional perks! Enjoy the clean aluminum frame with 4,000 lumens of pure power, low amp draw of 3.33 amps, and nearly 50,000 hours of LED life. The S8 also features upgraded reflectors, an amber backlit feature, and new scalloped housing design. The S8 is backed by our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty giving you the ultimate in purchase protection!
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® - Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,000 Utilizing 8 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 10" x 3" x 1.6"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- S8 10" LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving and spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Also available in amber)
- Spot: Our High Speed Spot™ optic is a longer and narrower beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.