Our Squadron 3” x 3” light is the next generation of LED lighting! This light packs 4,300 Lumens that will truly annihilate the night.
The Squadron exceeds HID output yet weighs only 12oz.
Uses active Thermal Management, Single Layer Solid Core Copper Circuit Board and aircraft grade aluminum housing that maintains LED temperature within the defined operating limits.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in LED lighting technology the Baja Designs Squadron is your answer!
- Available in four configurations. Combo, Spot, Wide-Cornering, and Flood/Work using precision in house designed optics
- Weight: 12oz
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- Lifetime Warranty
- Total Lumens: 4300
- Stainless steel fasteners and mounts.
- Front Lens: Hard coated Polycarbonate
- Power Consumption: 42 watts
- Uses four T6 Bin Cree XM-L2 LEDs at 5000K
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Reverse battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) protection
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test