After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, we at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the wave of the future. Combining all of the best features from the Baja Designs family of LED products, this powerful unit is among the most distinctive LED lights we’ve ever created. With a 4,300 lumen count and power draw of 42 watts, the new Squadron XL is the only single housing light on the market that has the distance of an 8" HID with the smooth spread of an LED.
Perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds and are looking for something other than a light bar, the Squadron XL includes three interchangeable lenses/patterns, and is capable of covering more lighting zones than any other. Utilizing four Cree XM-L2 T6 Bin LEDs at 5000K, and complimented by our one of a kind uService®, CopperDrive™, and ClearView™ technologies, the Squadron XL is the one light that does it all. If you’re looking for the guaranteed farthest projecting, most versatile LED light on the market, look no further.
Patterns Included: High Speed Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Cornering
- uService® - Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- CopperDrive™ - Shines Brighter, Runs Harder, Cools Faster, Lives Longer
- ClearView™ - Multi Form Optics
- IP69K Certified (Submersible to 9 feet)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard Coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Total Lumens: 4300
- Total Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners and Mounts
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Power Consumption: 3.6A (42 watts)
- Emitter: CREE XM-L2 LED, 5000 Kelvin
- LED Lifetime Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Reverse Battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) Protection
- Height: 4.44", (Height w/Bracket) 4.82"
- Depth: 3.66", (Depth w/Bracket) 4.44"
Exceeds MIL-STD810G Requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test