Featuring Rigid’s all new Broad Optic, the three LEDs inside the Radiance Pod pack 900 raw lumens of power in a compact aluminum alloy housing. Behind the durable polycarbonate lens is a black exposed printed circuit board, giving the Radiance Pod a rugged, industrial look. In addition to the main light, the Radiance Pod is available with back-lighting that creates a soft glow in white, amber, green, red, or blue when activated. The main light and the colored accent lighting can be controlled independently, giving the user control over the look of the light depending on the situation.
The forward projecting Broad Optic projects a broad beam of light over a medium distance, while the backlighting can be coordinated with a custom truck theme to make a powerful statement at car shows, trail rides, and more. Make no mistake, the Radiance Pod is packed with features at a great value. The Radiance Pod is sold in pairs and include brackets suitable for attachment to any flat mounting surface.
- 9-15 V DC
- High-Grade Aluminum
- Alloy Housing and Heatsink
- Mounting Brackets Included
- Dedicated Wire to run Back-Lighting without Primary LEDs
- IP68 Compliant – Dust / Water Ingress
- High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- Complete Multi-Switch Wiring Harness Available #40300 (sold separately)
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Black Exposed Printed Circuit Board
- Back-Lighting Independently Controlled
- D-Series® Construction And Durability New Broad Optic