The Auto Dolly has quickly become one of the handiest tools in garages, shops, and showrooms across the country. It was designed to allow one-person to move automobiles, trucks, boats & trailers, lawn mowers, jet skis, motorcycles, airplanes, and most other heavy vehicles with ease. Gain precious floorspace by moving items right up against a wall or into a corner!
The Auto Dolly is placed under each tire of the vehicle, making the vehicle a rolling cart that will now roll in any direction with ease. The large roller bearing casters make it simple for anyone to move the vehicle in any direction.
The Engine Dolly Attachment allows a single person to easily move an engine (or engine/transmission combo) in any direction with precision. The Engine Dolly Attachment is available to fit a Standard or Heavy Duty Auto Dolly (please specify). The only difference is in the caster type and size. Your Engine Dolly Accessory caster must match your Dolly caster. The Engine Dolly Attachment can be used on either the 12" or 16" Dolly (Standard or Heavy Duty).
Engine Dolly Attachment Features and Benefits:
- Turns a single Auto Dolly into a highly moveable engine/transmission dolly
- "Gentle-V" design provides self-centering stability
- Free up storage space in your garage or shop: Easily move engines aside, even under a workbench
- Facilitates shop or garage orderliness and efficient floor cleaning
- Works on Standard or Heavy Duty Auto Dolly (match your caster size). 12" or 16" Dolly recommended
- Polyurethane casters won't mar floors
- Low profile, very rugged steel
- Durable painted finish
MADE IN THE USA