The 450C-12V Features include a standard ¼" stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wiring for simple installation. *Must be used with a 150 PSI or lower pressure, non-adjustable pressure switch when used with an air tank.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Amp Draw: 19 Amps
- Min. Ambient Temp: -40º F
- Max. Ambient Temp: 158º F
- Dimensions: 12.75" L x 4.00" W x 7.00" H
- Net Weight: 9.75 lbs.
NOTE: We don't have vehicle specific installation diagrams. There are so many different compressors and so many different vehicles out there that it's best to check out the mounting diagrams online so that you can find a place to mount the compressor and air tank.
The compressor can be mounted in the cab, in the bed of the truck, under the bed or in the engine compartment.
- If mounting in the engine compartment, make sure it's not touching anything that would overheat it.
- If mounting in the bed or under the bed, try to position it somewhere clean and dry. Often times our customers will fabricate a mounting bracket or splash guard to protect the compressor from sucking in water and moisture. Be sure to use the remote air filter if the compressor is exposed to the elements.