By ordering a single part number, you can take all of the guess-work out of getting all of the parts you'll need to install one of the most sophisticated, all-inclusive onboard air systems available today. The Heavy Duty Onboard Air System comes complete with a super fast 400C, 33% Duty Cycle compressor at its heart that will fill the supplied 2.5 gallon tank from 110-150 PSI in approximately 45 seconds. Included is everything you'll need to add a reliable air source to your vehicle as well as inflate tires with the included clip-on air chuck. (For vehicles with up to 35-inch tires)
(1) 2.5 Gallon Viair Air Tank
(1) 400C model Viair Air Compressor
(1) 35ft. Coil Hose
(1) 1/4" Quick Connect Stud (F)
(1) 1/4" NPT Quick Connect Coupler (F)
(1) Dash Panel Gauge with ON/OFF Switch
(1) Pressure Switch with Relay (110 PSI on, 150 PSI off)
(1) Reducer (1/8" NPT F to 1/4" NPT M)
(1) 1/4" NPT 175 PSI Safety Valve
(1) 1/4" Drain Cock
(3) 1/4" NPT Compression Fittings
(1) 4-inch Strip of Continuous Grommet Material
(1) 20ft. 12 Gauge Wire with Inline Fuse Holder
NOTE: We don't have vehicle specific installation diagrams. There are so many different compressors and so many different vehicles out there that it's best to check out the mounting diagrams online so that you can find a place to mount the compressor and air tank.
The compressor can be mounted in the cab, in the bed of the truck, under the bed or in the engine compartment.
- If mounting in the engine compartment, make sure it's not touching anything that would overheat it.
- If mounting in the bed or under the bed, try to position it somewhere clean and dry. Often times our customers will fabricate a mounting bracket or splash guard to protect the compressor from sucking in water and moisture. Be sure to use the remote air filter if the compressor is exposed to the elements.