VIAIR's new X'treme Duty Onboard Air Systems (100% Duty Cycle, 2.68 CFM) make locating and installing all of the parts needed to make installing an onboard air system simple and efficient by including everything you need in one box. With dual compressors, the refresh rate of the tank is lightning fast and enough flow is available to run air tools on demand.
X'treme Duty Onboard Air Systems come with added value tools such as a tire inflation gun, a 200 PSI inline pressure regulator (for air lockers) and a versatile blow gun. Air up tires on the trail with ease or perform roadside repairs yourself using air tools. Comes with a 2-gallon (six-port) air tank, pneumatic fittings, pressure switch, electrical relays and parts, wiring, dash panel monitor, all required hardware and detailed instructions for a flawless install.
(For vehicles with up to 37-inch tires)
(1) 2.0 Gallon Viair Air Tank
(2) 350C VIAIR Compressors
(1) 30ft. Coil Hose
(1) Tire Inflation Gun with 200 PSI Gauge
(1) 0-150 PSI Pressure Regulator
(1) Blow Gun
(1) 1/4" NPT Quick Connect Coupler (F)
(1) Dash Panel Gauge with ON/OFF Switch
(1) Pressure Switch with Relay (110 PSI on, 150 PSI off)
(2) 40-amp Relays
(1) Inline Fuse Holder w/ Fuse
(1) 1/4" NPT 175 PSI Safety Valve
(1) 1/4" Drain Cock
(2) 1/8" BSP to 1/4" NPT (Air Locker Use)
(5) 1/4" NPT Compression Fittings
(1) 4-inch Strip of Continuous Grommet Material
(1) 20ft. 12 Gauge Wire with Inline Fuse Holder
(2) T-Fitting (1/4"(M) x 1/4"(F) x 1/8"(F))
(1) Electrical Connections
NOTE: We don't have vehicle specific installation diagrams. There are so many different compressors and so many different vehicles out there that it's best to check out the mounting diagrams online so that you can find a place to mount the compressor and air tank.
The compressor can be mounted in the cab, in the bed of the truck, under the bed or in the engine compartment.
- If mounting in the engine compartment, make sure it's not touching anything that would overheat it.
- If mounting in the bed or under the bed, try to position it somewhere clean and dry. Often times our customers will fabricate a mounting bracket or splash guard to protect the compressor from sucking in water and moisture. Be sure to use the remote air filter if the compressor is exposed to the elements.