New! Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 32,000 lbs!
Gator-Jaw® soft shackles are made from Plasma® rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. These superior tow rope connectors are stronger than comparable steel shackles. Gator-Jaw® shackles won’t rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: 4x4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel - 32,000 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
How To Use:
- Off-Road Recovery
- Open Gator-Jaw® shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
Loop Gator-Jaw® eye back over knot and pull to tighten
Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
The Gator-Jaw® shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Rope diameter: 7/16"