See Also: Frequently Asked Questions
We do our best to ship all items the same day the order is placed, custom requests may take longer. We do our best to deliver most items within 5-6 business days, most will show up much sooner.
Not all items come from our shop in Texas. If your order contains items from multiple suppliers/warehouses, you will potentially receive tracking numbers and items at different times.
Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location, please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from Texas.
This cart uses FedEx to calculate shipping costs. We can not always control which method our suppliers use to ship. You could very well receive packages from different shippers if you purchase multiple items. If you have a problem with a specific shipper reaching your delivery area, you need to let us know in the comments section. We reserve the right to decide which shipping companies to use. By purchasing products on this site, you are agreeing to this policy.
We are not always provided tracking numbers after orders have shipped. When we receive tracking numbers, we make every effort to get them to you ASAP.
OUR WEB SITE IS NOT CONFIGURED FOR THE NEXT DAY AIR SATURDAY SHIPPING METHOD. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING DELIVERED ON A SATURDAY PLEASE CALL US.
We can not ship parts to a P.O. Box. We must have a physical address or we can not ship.
Alaska, Hawaii, and International Freight
The freight charges that are calculated on the site assume delivery within the lower 48 states. We will notify you of any additional freight charges to your location and must receive payment before we will ship.
International Shipping Powered by
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers. Consumers can check out using one of 22 payment methods, and Bongo can show costs in more than 120 currencies.
At checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you select your country and attempt to checkout, you will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase and then re-purchase those items from our site on your behalf. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility and they will be forwarded to your international address.
We ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery is NOT our responsibility.
We will not cover the cost!
- A PurePoint is earned for every dollar spent
- every 1000 PurePoints earned = $10 worth of free auto parts
- PurePoints can be redeemed when 1000 points have been earned
Frequently asked shipping related questions:
Q: My order shipping method says FedEx, but you sent me a UPS tracking number, am I getting someone else's order?
A: Here at Pure FJ Cruiser we use FedEx Ground OR equivalent if you picked ground. Some orders may get shipped via Priority Mail if we determine that you will get your package sooner via that method. If you order something and want 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day shipping we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice if we determine your package will get there in the same time period.
Q: My receipt says I was charged for 20lbs of shipping and the UPS tracking number only indicates that a 9lb package was shipped, why did you charge me for a 20lb package?
A: Some items are larger than others and we need to enter DIMENSIONAL weight for shipping cost accuracy, especially for larger items that need to ship with express shipping. Carriers such as UPS & Fedex charge by dimensions, rather than weight.
Q: I received my item and upon opening it, the item is damaged! What do I do now?
A: First, please DO NOT install the product. Retain all packaging material, the damaged item, and anything else that came with the product. Call us right away so we can start a damaged shipment claim.
Chargebacks will be turned to collection. This does affect your credit rating.
- All returns / exchanges must be notified to and authorized by the sales representative within 7 days of delivery. No returns without an RMA number and authorization by us, otherwise all returns will not be accepted and delivery will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted if the product has been installed or does not have the original packaging.
- No returns will be accepted after 14 days of receipts, ALL returns could be subject to a service charge of up to 15% restocking fee. Freight, Special order and/or custom items are not returnable and/or are subject to 35% restocking fee under our discretion.
- Original shipping costs to the customer and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- It is your responsibility to verify that the part you received is the part that you ordered. Incorrect parts will not be exchanged after 14 days.
- All special orders and non-stock item returns are not refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by order ID number or MRA number. Shipping charges for the returned goods are paid by the shipper. Pure FJ Cruiser will not accept COD freight charges on returns. The credit amount will be the amount paid when the product was originally purchased. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Parts must be in new, re-salable condition, and in their original packing. NO PAINTED OR OTHERWISE ALTERED PARTS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR CREDITED.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: Any customer who refused delivery of an order will be required to pay the original shipping charges, the additional return freight charges, and a 25% restocking fee or 35% on special order items. These charges must be paid in full before any future orders will be shipped.
- Pure FJ Cruiser/Pure Auto Parts Inc. reserves the right to reject returns on non-defective products. Returns will be handled on case by case bases.
- Items arrived by special delivery or truck freight are not subject to returns. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. If item is damaged it must be signed for as Damaged upon delivery otherwise it is not eligible for exchange.
- Some products may be damaged during transit. Inspect all packages immediately in the presence of the delivery person. Do not sign delivery receipt until all packages have been inspected. In the event that damage has occurred, physically write damaged on the delivery bill and have the delivery person sign it as verification. Retain all boxes and other packaging material as package may be subject to inspection by the carrier. Call us within 24 hours to file a claim request. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for damage claim.
- Performance chips are not returnable if been used or removed from packaging.