The Stage 3T suspension system for the 2007 - 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser uses the same components as the Stage Two system along with adding a set of our Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Links. This system contains our Extended Travel Coil-over shocks, and Tubular Upper Arms to enhance your front suspension. In the Rear, our 2" Lift coils and ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks give your FJ Cruiser much better ride quality and performance. For the avid off-roader in mind, we have engineered a stronger lower link system like no other suspension manufacturer. Icon's 6061 Toyota FJ Cruiser Billet Aluminum Lower Links can be easily adjusted on the truck for optimum pinion angle, and are protected by a machined nylon skid strip to help slide over rocks without damage to the links structure. On top of it all, these Links have been positioned to give correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and offroad.
Please note that this kit is built to order and could take up to 4 weeks before it ships. Please plan accordingly.
|Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
|OEM Wheels & Tires:
||16" - 18" w/ up to 5" Backspace
||20" + w/ up to 5.250 Backspace (pending wheel make)
||33" Tall Tires
|Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required.
Stage 3T System Contents
- 58645 (QTY - 1) - 2007 - 2009 Extended Travel Adjustable Coil-over Shock Kit
- 58451 (QTY - 1) - 07-Up FJ/03-Up 4Runner Tubular UCA Kit
- 52700 (QTY - 1) - 2" Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
- 56505 (QTY - 2) - ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Mono-tube Shocks w/ Internal Reservoir
- 54000 (QTY - 1) - Billet Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arm Kit