The new shock hose length and reservoir placement has been strategically engineered to retain maximum off-road capability while placing the reservoir in a conveniently accessed location!
Rather than crawling under the vehicle to make trail-side CDC adjustments, users can now comfortably reach inside of the rear wheel well to dial in their ride quality for peak off-road performance. These shocks now feature a larger reservoir for CDC integration and better cooling capability.
These shocks are tuned and valved specifically for the best on and off road performance. They are constructed of the same high quality components used in the all of ICON's shocks.
The 7.5" Remote Reservoir gives the shock added heat dissipation.
- CDC Valve provides 10 external user adjustable compression settings
- Large adjuster knob with positive stops allows for easy-to-feel adjustments, even with gloves on
- 2.5" diameter shock body with 7.5” remote reservoir
- 7/8” NitroSteel® shaft
- Stem to eye construction ensures OE fitment and easy installation
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Industry exclusive bump zone built in
- Large FK bearing for longevity, minimal deflection, and no binding
- 100% rebuildable and revalvable
- 100% Made in the USA
- Supercedes ICON Part #57710