These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 4Runner's front suspension. These coil-over’s come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation as well as a sway bar relocation bracket kit to adjust the location of the sway bar to clear the larger shock. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
Please note that this kit is built to order and could take up to 4 weeks before it ships. Please plan accordingly.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Part # 58646 2010+ FJ Cruiser Coilover
Part # 58746 2010+ FJ Cruiser Coilover with Remote Reservoir
Part # 58647 2010+ FJ Cruiser Ext. Travel Coil-over Shocks
MUST BE INSTALLED WITH ICON UPPER CONTROL ARMS (Part # 58550)