ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium Grade 5WT Shock Oil for consistent damping along wide
- Nitrogen Charged Monotube Design with Internal Reservoir
- One Piece Linear/Digressive Piston Design for Unsurpassed Performance and Ride Quality On- and Off-road
- 5/8” Polished Nitro Steel Shaft does not flake and pit as easy as the industry standard chrome shafts
- 6061 Aluminum Rod End, top can and internals insure Strength and Durability
- Polyurethane Bushings and zinc plated sleeves for OE factory type Fitment
- 6063 Anodized Aluminum body and reservoir Tubing for Superb Heat Dissipation, Excellent Corrosion Resistance, and High Tech Appearance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
- Buna Top Out Bumper for noise free operation
ICON's 2.0 Aluminum Series Monotube series shocks are great for any purpose. On or off-road these shocks will give you the best performance and ride quality. These are the last shocks you will ever have to buy for your FJ Cruiser.