• High quality spring steel for long life.
• Cold Wound & Cylindrically Ground Material.
• Pre set and load tested for consistent ride height and quality control.
• Shot peened for reduced stress and improved durability.
• Ironman 2 year / 40,000km Iron Clad Warranty.
• Two (2) in a box.
Produced from high quality SUP9 steel, providing raised height and available for up to 5 different load varieties, to ensure your ride is both strong and flexible.
Ironman coil springs are made from the finest silicon manganese spring steel available.
Ironman 4x4 Coils are CNC cold wound and bar peeled for maximum reliability and consistency. After heat treatment, every coil spring is ‘shot-blasted’ to ensure long life, preset to its solid height and load tested to avoid spring sag. All coil springs are computer designed and tested prior to mass production. Scragging, Load Testing and Shot Peening are all part of the Ironman manufacture and testing procedure for each and every spring.
Sold in Pairs.
- Model: TOY055B
- Manufactured by: Ironman