• Exceptional performance for both standard and raised height 4x4's
• Superior ride control and comfort both on and off road
• Improve stability when towing or carrying a load
• Ironman 2 year / 40,000km Iron Clad Warranty.
Ironman 35mm bore Nitro Gas Shocks are the rugged all round 4x4 performance shock absorber. Ironman Nitro Gas Shocks provide exceptional performance for both standard and raised height 4x4’s while delivering superior ride control and comfort both on and off road. Improves stability when towing or carrying a load.
Every Ironman 4x4 Shock Absorber features the following:
• Twin Tube Construction
• Flexible Rubber Bushes
• German High Temperature Fluid
• Multi-Lip High Pressure Seal
• Reinforced Welded Mounts
• Strong & Solid Billet Mounts
• Dyno Velocity Tested at Factory
Ironman Shock Absorbers
Each and every Ironman shock absorber is force velocity tested before packaging to ensure all parts received are uniform and within operating specification. High quality materials such as German Fuchs High temp shock absorber fluid, Japanese NOK multi-lip seals are used. Strength and durability requirements are sorted by the use of re-enforced single piece eye rings and stems. Tough rubber bushes and powder coated finish. Rubber shock absorber bushes are used by Ironman, this is to promote maximum flexibility and reduction in unwanted side load and NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) transmission which often causes seal failures in other brand shock absorbers using Polyurethane.
- Model: 12682GRC
- Manufactured by: Ironman