King OEM performance coil-overs elevate your rig to reign supreme, on-road and off! Quality materials, precise tolerances, and race-winning designs have created coil-overs offering serious performance with a simple bolt-on installation. King OEM performance coil-overs feature superior aluminum alloy parts, billet aluminum components, and high-strength rod ends. Plus, the coils are made in the USA from the finest quality high-tensile chrome silicon wire. The coils are closed and ground to sit flat and deflect true! Unlike set screw style collars, these coil-over shocks utilize pinch bolt coil adjuster nuts with superior clamping to retain your coil preload adjustments. Plus, they're machined with their own truncated thread design for strength and trouble-free service. Bolt on the real-world tested technology of King OEM performance coil-overs for a regal-quality ride over any type of terrain!
- Coil-Over Shock Type: Single-adjustable
- Shock Body Material: Steel
- Shock Body Finish: Silver zinc plated
- Adjustable Valving: No
- Extended Length (in): 21.690 in.
- Collapsed Length (in): 16.800 in.
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Body Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Coil-Over Springs Included: Yes
- Spring Finish: Blue powdercoated
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a pair.
- Notes: Includes compression adjuster with 20 positions of adjustability.
Shipping dimensions: 36 x 12 x 12, 72lbs