The ComeUp brand is rated as one of the highest quality winches in the world. ComeUp has exclusively manufactured nothing but winches for over 37 years. As a behind the scenes private label manufacturer for the U.S. market for many years, ComeUp has chosen to go direct with its own brand name to bring its value added high quality winches to the U.S. market at a lower price. Though the ComeUp brand is not yet known in the U.S. ComeUp is highly regarded, very popular and widely used in the rest of the world. ComeUp winches reputation for quality, durability and innovative engineering won it the selection for use by Artic Truck in Polar expeditions to both the South and the North Poles. The expedition to the North Pole was captured on film by the popular international television program "Top Gear".
This honor has given ComeUp winches the distinction of being the only winch to take a driven vehicle to both the North and South Poles, traversing the most hostile and rugged terrains on the face of the Earth.
- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure – “Brake outside the drum” – allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in multiple locations.