Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
|ZEON 10-S SPECS/PART NUMBER |
|Part number: 89611 |
|Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line |
|Motor: 12V DC, series wound |
|Electrical controls: Contactor |
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead |
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary |
|Gear ratio: 216:1 |
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear |
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone |
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm) |
|Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg) |
|Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic |
|Fairlead: Hawse |
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching |
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m) |
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat |
|Warranty: Limited lifetime |
|12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS |
|Line Pull |
|Line Speed |
|Pull by layer |
|0 ||33 (10.27) ||62 amps ||1/10000 (4536) |
|2000 (910) ||14.9 (4.5) ||144 amps ||2/8245 (3740) |
|4000 (1810) ||11.2 (3.4) ||215 amps ||3/7014 (3181) |
|6000 (2720) ||8.5 (2.6) ||380 amps ||4/6103 (2768) |
|8000 (3630) ||6.5 (2.0) ||353 amps || |
|10000 (4536) ||4.8 (1.5) ||409 amps || |
Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum