Advanced, capable, and strong
Don't let the good looks fool you. We've packed the ZEON 8-S winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat-dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 lb. pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
- 8,000 lb. (3630 kg) single-line pulling capacity
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, which includes a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
|ZEON 8-S SPECS/PART NUMBER |
|Part number: 89305 |
|Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line |
|Motor: 12V DC, series wound |
|Electrical controls: Contactor |
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead |
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary |
|Gear ratio: 162:1 |
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear |
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone |
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm) |
|Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg) |
|Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic |
|Fairlead: Hawse |
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching |
|Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72" (1.83m) |
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat |
|Warranty: Limited lifetime |
|12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS |
|Line Pull |
|Line Speed |
|Pull by layer |
|0 ||42 (12.8) ||63 amps ||1/8000 (3629) |
|2000 (910) ||17.2 (5.2) ||167 amps ||2/6777 (3074) |
|4000 (1810) ||11.7 (3.6) ||255 amps ||3/5878 (2666) |
|6000 (2720) ||8.5 (2.6) ||335 amps ||4/5189 (2353) |
|8000 (3630) ||6.2 (1.9) ||413 amps || |
Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum